Items # 1 through #6 below may be ordered directly from the author. (Items # 7 and #8 are ordered from the publishers, as indicated).
To purchase items #1 through #6, email your order to: email@example.com and include a mailing address where book(s) should be sent. Once your order is received and confirmed by return email, send an (International) Money Order in U.S. dollars to the mailing address provided in the email confirmation.
To the price listed below each item in U.S. dollars, add the handling and postage fee for each book ordered (in accordance with your location), as follows:
Materials will be shipped immediately upon receipt of a Money Order in the correct amount in U.S. dollars. Please note that books airmailed abroad often take at least a month to arrive.
1. Language Acquisition of a Bilingual Child: A Sociolinguistic Perspective
Hardcover, 265 pps., $28.00 U.S.
2. Language Acquisition of a Bilingual Child: A Sociolinguistic Perspective, Paperback, 265 pps., $18.00 U.S.
3. La adquisición del lenguaje de un niño bilingüe, Paperback, 203 pps., $18.00 U.S.
4. Cross-Cultural Orientation Guide: A Guide for Leaders and Educators, (Intercultural Exchange Series), Binder or Spiral Bound (8-1/2x11”), 305 pps., $35.00 U.S.
5. Language-Culture Supplement (Cross-Cultural Orientation Guide: A Guide for Leaders and Educators, (Intercultural Exchange Series), Spiral Bound (accompanies the Guide above) 40 pps., $20.00 U.S.
6. A Student’s Field Guide to Language Acquisition and Culture Exploration, (Contains 4 sections: pre-departure, orientation, in-country activities, and re-entry; plus appendixes: Binder (9x7”), (accompanies 4.5 and 4.6), 310 pps. $35.00 U.S.
7. New Ways in Teaching Culture. Paperback. 1997. 236 pps.
Available directly from TESOL only.